Thursday, January 15, 2015

The far side of the world!

I'm going to be taking a hiatus for the next month! I'll be going to Shanghai for 2.5 weeks for work. Which means far too much Chinese Liquor, Hopefully more Seafood, and of course Giant Chinese People.

After Shanghai I'll be spending some time in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia, and Myanmar/Burma. The plan right now is to hire in a chef in Myanmar and take some trips to the market and cook with them! Believe me, you'll all be hearing more about this over the next few months. 

I'm even meeting an old elementary school friend/fan of the blog in Kuala Lumpur. For some reason he doesn't think I'll be able to find any small marsupials in Kuala Lumpur! 


I'll try to do some posts from the road, but I can't promise anything at this point. Internet is spotty enough in China (also no Facebook) and I have no idea what is going to happen in KL and Myanmar.

Wish me luck, pray that Asian airline do better in 2015 then they did in 2014. And don't let them stop searching for survivors, I'm a very strong swimmer!

-NOM!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment