Wednesday, September 8, 2010

California Salad.

In the Czech Republic, there aren't really very many vegetables. So here is something we found in a store. It's a California Salad!.... In a can! A bit of tuna, some corn and peas of course eaten with a purple disposable plastic spork, it feels like I'm at home already! The second Jessie snapped this picture we were immediately censured for trying to take pictures in a store, just like in the good old USA.

We are traveling again this time through Italy so I think won't really have any time to post much in the next 10 days or so. I really need to devote myself to full time eating while I'm here in Italy.

I'll get back to this blog in late September, but keep on checking back and I'll get back to you soon!

Max

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment